Pinnacle Construction & Development Group, Inc, a dynamic growing General Contractor, has immediate need for a qualified Project Manager.
Ideal candidates for this position should have experience in construction management. More importantly, the candidate should be enthusiastic, team oriented, and display a high level of initiative. Due to the large amount of interaction with subcontractors, customers, and team members, the candidate should also possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Candidates should be flexible for travel to different job sites.
- Knowledge of materials, methods and the tools involved in the construction or repair of buildings, other structures and roads.
- Provide takeoffs and real time estimates consistent with industry standard rates to fully perform scope of wok at hand.
- Design techniques, tools and principles involved in the production of technical blueprints.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong strategic planning, resource allocation, production methods and schedule coordinating of resources.
- Strong customer service skills including customer need assessment, quality standards, and satisfaction assessment.
- Basic accounting principles and financial reporting.